The Marina offers 24 hour security with guardians that live on the premises.
The owner/manager also lives in the house above the restaurant overlooking the marina and premises.
The Rio Dulce has a reputation of being one of the best hurricane holes in the whole Caribbean. (Nigel Caulder)
The marina is well protected by mountains all around with further protection provided by being in a small laguna off the main river.
- 35 slips, 20 of them are side ties. Long term/short term dockage and overnight guests welcome.
- 24-Hours security
- A good international food restaurant and bar.
- A few bungalows in a very secluded and secure area.
- Various water sports
- Snorkel and dive trips
- Jungle tours
- Spelunking (cave) tours
- Horse back riding
- Restrooms, showers & laundry service
- Boat cleaning and many yacht services available directly at the marina,
- Electricity and WIFI internet.
- We also offer assistance with your paperwork and formalities for you and your boat with Customs and Immigration.
The slips are spread along 10 docks that offer 20 and 30 amps electrical connections and
Internet WiFi connections are available. The Marina can handle boats up to 60 feet on side ties and up 100 feet - side tied and anchors set.
Maximum Draft - approximately 7 feet.
Maximum Beam – 54 feet plus.
Catamarans and Trimarans welcome
Our GPS coordinates are N15. 46. 035 and W 88. 49. 640
We are 1/2 mile from the village of Cayo Quemado, 7 miles inland from Livingston's sea buoy and 17 miles from the town of Fronteras.
See our details instructions on how to sail from Livingston to Laguna Bay marina.